Thursday, October 29, 2009

What a difference!

So...remember the backyard from the video of Peanut? Well....this is what it looks like today! Ugh!!!

SwimBoy has the 4WD pickup truck so he's ventured out to work but I'm staying home and working at the kitchen table. Luckily I have more than enough work with me to keep me busy!!

I also have some sewing projects to work on when my office work is done so I doubt I'll get bored being stuck inside. But...this better not last much longer or I will have to bundle up like the kid in The Christmas Story and find my way to the coffee shop - I am missing my chai something awful!

2 comments:

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Holy smokes! I want snow but not that much!

ps...thanks for your prayers

Titan said...

Yat Lok Photo Gallery
YatlokStudio